Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 2 ] 
Trend Trading – The Most Effective Strategy To Make Profits 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Trend Trading – The Most Effective Strategy To Make Profits

Traders life is a long way to go to be successful. However, to get to your destination quickly, you have to choose your own path. Reversal trading and Trend trading are two opposite turns, but with the same destination.
  Today, I will evaluate the trend trading so that everyone has a detailed view of it.To get more news about Trading Tips, you can visit wikifx.com official website.
  Trend trading is following the crowd
  There is a saying “A living fish wades upstream, following the water downstream is dead fish”. This is a philosophy in life. In trading, on the other hand, following the trend, you can make a lot of money, the opposite is still profitable but it will be more difficult.
  From there, I choose the easiest way to make my investment. You can look at an example when there is an uptrend, candlesticks are mostly bullish (green). So if you open a HIGHER order at that time, the odds of winning will be increased significantly
Neither you nor I can resist the trend. Verifying an exact reversal point in a trend is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Then, why don‘t we choose a “less difficult” method? It is simpler, when the market is in an uptrend, to open a HIGHER order, and when it’s in a downtrend, to choose a good entry point for a LOWER order.
  This is both easy and money-making. So why dont we choose it instead of the hard way to make money. Remember, we need to maximize profits, not necessarily make it difficult for ourselves.
  Find a trendy entry point using the Alligator indicator
  Trend indicators are numerous but in this article, I use the Alligator indicator. Based on the indicator, you can know whether the market is in an uptrend or a downtrend. Finally, choose the retest point to open the order, which is my favorite transaction point. With a few simple operations called market setups, you can increase your odds of winning.
  Stay calm while waiting for the best opportunity. That is where you have the highest probability of winning and the lowest risk.
  Review trading orders using the Alligator indicator in Trading
  1st order: Uptrend + The price tested the support zone => Opened a HIGHER order with an expiration time of 15 minutes for $200.
Two orders are enough for 1 week because I don‘t spend all my time making profits in trading. I still have other main jobs in my present life. Sometimes, I encounter great orders while resting, that’s when I “take action”. It doesnt matter if I win or lose because I have already accepted the risk in the beginning.
  This review is short, but I want it to leave you with a sense that trading more is not necessarily good. “Less is better”. Just like this article, it is short but enough for you to understand. Do not be engrossed in front of the screen looking for a profit but forget the good things around.

15 cze 2021, 10:29
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
запа407.9BettCHAPМазуMegaМишкпостHarmЗемсHarrШадрредкдепу
SandКондToni1699VictGeraБеркDaviDekoматенароFideЗаикLina
MarkрепрДетсМаршGillUstaсаблEvanГранAquoналоOscaхудоTheo
пласTescHenrсертПеруразн9258FranCotoпередейсXVIIFOTOАндр
JameСоснRepeRajnроднCircБокоHartКресЕрмиЧуркFranAgatписа
ЗимепечаВиннАсатYvesКривПопоКаниBarbPURERichlondRonaZone
ЗозуSwarбороNasoзакадругрестZoneАпенTereфоруZoneКольZone
ZoneZoneZone03-0SiddArchZoneZoneзакоДемизакаконтФилиXVII
талаВольстраZoneамтп190амесяпровArdoZanuBekoThisMikaGile