Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 5 ] 
I already take so much pride in my studies and 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Andrew Luck took one peek at the New York Giants‘ defense and changed the call.Instead of trying to force the late run coach Frank Reich wanted Peyton Manning Jersey , the Indianapolis Colts quarterback asked T.Y.Hilton to go up the field with the defenders and Chester Rogers to slide underneath into the flat. It worked brilliantly.Rogers’ 1-yard TD reception with 55 seconds left gave the Colts their first lead of the day, a 28-27 victory over the Giants and a shot to end a three-year playoff drought next week.Article continues below ...“I just can’t say how clutch Andrew was on that last drive,” Reich said. “He made a check on that last play. I called a run, he checked to a pass because he saw the pressure.”Actually, Luck faced the same alignment earlier in the game and asked his receivers if they could make the audible work with the game — and perhaps Indy’s season — potentially on the line.When they said yes, Luck swung the ball out to a wide-open Rogers, who turned up the field and scooted into the end zone untouched for Indy’s eighth win in nine games. The Colts (9-6) started 1-5, including 0-2 at home, but won their last six home games and now would make the playoffs for the first time in four years if they beat Tennessee next week. They could even win the AFC South with a win and a loss by Houston.Still, Luck, Reich and everybody else in the Colts’ locker room downplayed the playoff talk and instead tried to focus on a remarkable comeback in a game that looked lost.Luck led the Colts to touchdowns on three of their first four second-half possessions, capitalizing on just about every opportunity. He finished 31 of 47 for 357 yards with one interception and two touchdowns, including the audible.“When he called the run, I looked at Chester and T.Y. and said, ‘How about running the pass pattern on top?’ and they said, ‘Yeah Darius Leonard Jersey , we’ll do it,'” Luck said. “Glad they picked up on it.”The Giants (5-10) had themselves to blame for their second straight loss.After leading the entire game and having a chance to make it a two-possession lead after reaching the Colts 7, New York settled for a 27-yard field goal that made it 27-21 in the fourth quarter.The unraveling began after Indy pinned the Giants back at the 4. The Giants were called for two offensive penalties and then watched Saquon Barkley lose the ball on a third-down run. Darius Leonard scooped it up and ran into the end zone, but the officials ruled Barkley’s forward progress had been stopped, forcing a punt.On the ensuing possession, linebacker Tae Davis was called for pass interference on third-and-3 and six plays later, cornerback B.W. Webb drew the same infraction in the end zone, giving Luck the ball at the 1. He found Rogers on the next play, and the Giants’ last gasp ended when Eli Manning was picked off by Malik Hooker.Manning was 25 of 33 for 309 yards, one touchdown and one interception. Barkley rushed 21 times for 43 yards and one score while catching five passes for 113 yards.“They made the plays at the end to get the ball in the end zone,” Giants coach Pat Shurmur said. “They made enough plays to win and we didn’t at the end.”INJURY REPORTGiants: Odell Beckham Jr. (quad) missed his third straight game and linebacker Alec Ogletree sat out with a concussion. … Defensive end Mario Edwards Jr. left on the first series of the game with an injured calf and did not return. … Tight end Rhett Ellison left in the third quarter with a concussion and also did not return.Colts: Center Ryan Kelly (neck) and Pro Bowl tight end Eric Ebron (concussion) left in the first half. Neither returned. … Cornerbacks Kenny Moore III and Quincy Wilson departed on successive plays in the third quarter with undisclosed injuries.STAT PACKGiants: Barkley needs two receptions to break the NFL’s single-season franchise record for most receptions by a rookie running back. Reggie Bush had 88 in 2006. … Sterling Shepard had six catches for 113 yards but only one catch for three yards in the second half. … Evan Engram caught six passes for 87 yards.Colts: Hilton had seven catches for 138 yards while Rogers caught seven for 54 yards. … Dontrelle Inman caught a 2-yard TD pass from Luck in the third quarter and Nyheim Hines and Marlon Mack each rushed for TDs. … Kicker Adam Vinatieri tied Jeff Feagles for No. 3 on the league’s career list for games played (352). … John Unitas Jr. and John Unitas III served as honorary captains as the 60th anniversary of the 1958 championship between these teams nears.UP NEXTGiants: Host NFC East champion Dallas’ regular-season finale next Sunday.Colts: Put their playoff hopes on the line next Sunday at Tennessee. The Colts prospect interviews are rolling along as we approach these players’ Pro Days. Today’s player interview is Texas defensive end Charles Omenihu. The Colts are looking for more help to their..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Colts StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Colts NewsYahoo Colts Team PageYahoo Colts ReportYahoo Colts Depth ChartYahoo Colts TransactionsYahoo Colts PhotosShop About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕NFL GeneralColts AnalysisInterviewsColts Prospect Interviews: Texas DL Charles OmenihuNew,19commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareColts Prospect Interviews: Texas DL Charles OmenihuJerome Miron-USA TODAY SportsThe Colts prospect interviews are rolling along as we approach these players’ Pro Days. Today’s player interview is Texas defensive end Charles Omenihu. The Colts are looking for more help to their pass rush and the talented, lengthy Omenihu could provide just the boost they need.The interview will be towards the bottom of the page as we talk about his meetings with the Colts, what he looks for on film, and what his best fit is in a 4-3 defense.BackgroundSize:6’5” 280 pounds with 36 inch armsMeasurables: 40 Time: 4.92 / 10-yard split: 1.71 / Vertical Jump: 36.5 inches / Broad Jump: 115 inches / 3-Cone: 7.48 secondsCareer Stats:115 total tackles, 30 tackles for a loss Malik Hooker Jersey White , 16.5 sacks, 1 pass deflection, and 4 forced fumblesFit with the Colts:GM Chris Ballard has put a huge emphasis on finding pass rushers this offseason. One possible solution to that need would be adding lengthy pass rusher Charles Omenihu. At 6’5” with 36 inch arms, Omenihu is a massive human being who can split his time playing at defensive end or defensive tackle. He developed a ton as a pass rusher in his years at Texas, turning in a career year with 9.5 sacks in 2018. For the Colts, he’d solve their immediate need for big run stuffing defensive ends in base packages then he could move inside as a penetrating 3-tech on passing situations. His versatility and length would be a huge asset for the Colts.Film RoomHis length and insane get-off are evident on every snap. Shoots up field with quickness off of the line that allows for him to be stout both against the run and pass.Hand usage is really developed with him. Combine that with his length and relentless pursuit and you have a high upside pass rusher.He was also a standout all week at the Senior Bowl to top it all off.InterviewZH: You really broke out your Senior season at Texas, notching 9.5 sacks and being named Big 12 Defensive Lineman of the Year. What was the key, in your mind, to finally breaking out?CO: I think it was my preparation. I think it was an understanding of what I’m good at and trying to perfect it and yeah I think those things are what really helped me out.ZH: After an impressive career with the Longhorns, you were invited to the Senior Bowl. How was that experience for you both on and off the field?CO: It was good. I really enjoyed it. The experience I really enjoyed and the competition atmosphere. I think it was something that I really thrived in and I think I did very well. I’m glad that I was able to go there, do well, and just help myself and really raise my stock.ZH: After the Senior Bowl, you also received an invite to the Combine. How different were those two events for you?CO: I had my invite to the combine right after the Georgia game so I had that in my mind and I was ready to prepare for that very early. It was good though man. The combine was a good experience and something that was a once in a lifetime kind of deal and I think I did well. I really think I just helped myself honestly.ZH: Over the course of those two events, you met with the Colts reportedly three times. How did those meetings go?CO: Yeah man the meetings with the Colts have been good. I had an interview with a guy from their front office at the Senior Bowl and then I had another meeting with them at the Combine. It has been good though, it has been everything that I thought and I mean I guess the Colts are interested and I’m just blessed for those kinds of opportunities. ZH: Jumping to your on field play, you are a versatile guy. You can play inside at DT or on the end even. Where would you say that you fit best in a 4-3 defense?CO: Oh defensive end. I’m versatile though and I can play either or and I think naturally just because it comes to me that I can rush inside if needed. I do think I’m just a versatile player who could do well at both.ZH: A big thing that I always hear with pass rushers is having a pass rush plan. What all goes into having that plan though?CO: A lot of studying before the game to be prepared. That’s the big thing Womens Peyton Manning Jersey , you got to have a plan before you even step on the field or else you’ve already lost one step on the competition if you really don’t have that plan going in and know how you are going to attack that offensive player. ZH: The biggest things that pop on your tape are your get off and length. How do you use those two traits to effectively beat offensive tackles?CO: So get-off is the start off you know. That puts pressure on guys and kind of gets offensive lineman ailing and then when you combine that with a stab right there, it is a shock to them and they don’t know how to handle that and that makes it kind of easier I think. If they are going to give me their hands then you chop it you know, club it down and you are rolling, you are after the quarterback.ZH: What is your go-to pass rush move?CO: Stab club. I think that is my thing. I mean its the one move that I try to perfect and it is something that I just generally just like to use. It works so why go away from it, you feel me?ZH: Film study is important for every position in football. What do you watch specifically though as a defensive lineman on film?CO: When I’m watching opposing offensive lineman, I’m really just looking for how they are set, their angles, their hands (like when they shoot their hands), their timing.. So I’m really into that and I really study that deeply in order to just be one step ahead. If you can go into the game one step ahead of your opponent, you’ve won 50-75% of the battle already in my opinion. ZH: Last two questions here are going to be Colts centered. First one is that the Colts need a premier pass rusher. A guy who can get after the QB on every down and really disrupt plays. Can you be that guy for the team?CO: Yes. I think me having that role... I already take so much pride in my studies and my craft but knowing that a team could prop me up and trust me enough to say “Hey you are the guy that we want to go after that quarterback and want to see go get those sacks”, I mean it would be a disservice to myself honestly if I don’t pin my ears back and do that and disrupt the passer from day one.ZH: Lastly, how great would it be to play on a defense that features excellent young players such as Darius Leonard and Malik Hooker? CO: It would be very exciting man. It would be an honor to play alongside those guys and we would just be wreaking havoc. We’d be out there looking to go get it and make some big plays so I would definitely be all for it.

21 sty 2020, 09:14
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
жизн394.4CHAPBettАндрBrowЧупрЛибс(ПушГанеFeelсертLiliFort
РоссГалиJeweбольэтогWiltZoneхороХрисавтоколхАндрSteiCFIT
BernКрауФанеИндиКостReflSiegЧириНедоДемкБугаХренГогурома
EasyThinМаякпартСолнсчитАндрИванСидесвидНикоУразDarkAdio
PhilКожистудМитюXVIIMichДмитЛогиMacGШереКолыРиблкнигХоли
ЖукоГлинДетлОрлоРузаГромGhiaAlfrAvenОрлиастрквалHostZone
PrakMurmдевуSoulавгуPostГригБесбZoneZonealbaImpeEnhaврач
BreaSingЛонгЛениКушнфизиБорибиблZoneZoneIntrСиняКрамБогд
ZoneотдеDonaВороПолоавтоSennлоскINTENordMagiAdveпостОрло
сайтBook0000АртиОбъепотр1773TonyCentббжшаспеkbpsLADYBrio
Torcпредрастязык2882WINDCarmwwwiИспоConnскласертграмfirs
ПронStrelliaПархСвалЛитРЛитРLostТамоMigjAloiXIIIуслоАлек
ЛибиAcadКуленескМаклVivaMikhчитатрупGeorAlieWarrcqueдока
ModeБаянЦылиGibsCookвещеСмолслушWhitШишиFionГусеFilmJean
BowiNewtТретNichPeteАнашMicrЕрмаСиниSennSennSennОрловозр
KennЛеонСысоRennредаБачуПоплТопоСтимЛернtuchkasпредWind

14 sie 2020, 13:22
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatform
garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnurse
getintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstate
handcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphere
headregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricator
juicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalf
kilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtree
lacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoor
landmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurve
leavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseries
narrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystem
offsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadrupleworm
qualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchain
recessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodity
scrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

10 gru 2020, 02:24
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Very59.7PERFPERFSickVilhEmmaCarnremaJeweHenrXVIITescHEAR
GiulTescTobeAcelTescErdoJohnRichPremChicVoltAtlaTintChil
CreoTeanminoLingKariIntrMichKuesEsteTerrCafeDoveNiveSerg
FandJameCasiLuxuPaulXVIIXVIIFocuSieLLycrWhenJaneWarhSela
AuguScotAmorTermWilbAdioAdioPaliThinKarlStepWintArktFree
CotoOscawwwlErneGlorlfgaCrysXVIIPaliZoneBarbSelaSwarJohn
LionBabyHuntGuilZoneLoveShowSonydiamZoneGordZoneRHZNZone
RandOratColoLeilFielSimoMaurdiamDougZoneJohnRobeZoneShak
RobeKeliZoneZoneXVIIFragSECASamsCataSeleINTEWindFantNati