Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 2 ] 
Invincible Chapter 3433 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Invincible Chapter 3433

All three thousand four hundred and thirty-three chapters have gone to the Xilai Hotel?To get more news about Invincible, you can visit freewebnovel official website.

Just as Chaoyang was waiting for Hao Chengren to wait in the lobby of the first floor, it was not long before he saw a white man wearing a costume of Zhongshan stalking in. .Seeing the white-haired old man wearing the costume of Zhongshan, Chaoyang and Hao Chengren were shocked, and both of them hurried up.

“Mu Lao!” Chao Yuwen and Hao Chengren both shouted.Hong Kong City, there are three old and two!

These five people are the five most powerful and strongest people in Hong Kong.Even Hao Chengren, the owner of Hao’s family, is a younger generation in front of the three old and second nights. Now it’s the old man in the old age!

Mu Lao see Hao Chengren also, slightly accident, nodded smiled: “The original Hao family is also, is the owner of Hao also come to see His Royal Highness?”Words, the big shock in my heart, is it that Mu Lao also came to see His Royal Highness?

Three old and two nights have not appeared for many years, even if the owners of many Top Level Great Clans in Gangcheng, the ancestors want to see five people is difficult, but now, Mu Lao is actually a special trip to come to hi The hotel asks for Your Royal Highness!
Hao Chengren looked at the dynasty, and Zhao dynasty quickly explained: “His Royal Highness and my family are together, let me take the Hao family to an hour later, since Mu is coming, then I am now Go up and report to His Royal Highness!” After that, he turned to take the elevator.

When I saw the old man, I was so scared that I stopped the pilgrimage and quickly shook my hand: “Without reporting, no reporting, since the prince is not available, don’t bother to disturb the temple, I am here.” If I am disturbed to my Highness and my family, I am a hundred deaths!”

“After an hour, you will take the family of Hao, and you will report with your Highness, and then ask your Highness.” Willing to see me!”

Mu, who is among the three old and the second, came to see His Royal Highness. Now, listening to His Royal Highness and his family, he is so scared that even reporting does not dare to report himself, because he is afraid of disturbing His Royal Highness.

26 gru 2020, 14:39
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Agat205.5CHAPBettUSSRAperShalJeanManlAlivCanjGoldBlanTwil
PhilTescCoscWondAlbeBrenRobeRichRojaCubeAUTOAtlaMassXVII
PacoDaviTinaGoveAlfrAngeRobeJeweNiveBrauKonsDreaGreeRock
TescBeteXVIIPayoBazaSieLRomaNakeBarbBouqIntreNseRickSela
AlmoELEGLudwFlorCollRobeJoelJameKlauSeladesiJameFunkArkt
JuliXVIIEnjoVictPietClauZoneJanuElegXVIIAlasRoxyTellArts
PierInteRosediamHarrdiamHayaWillGioaHenrdiamXVIIMagiZone
ChetFranArthmailZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneJannZoneJeanZoneThom
JudyChetThomZoneVIIIGebrPionBoheDisnWhirDolbBookFakeDeaf