Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
How To DIY Lace Front Wigs 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
In daily life, we will also find that people with outstanding temperament generally have exquisite hairstyles and makeup, and because of its seamless appearance,Lace Front Wigs can bring you such a sense of exquisiteness. Some women want to know how to do it yourself The lace front wig can make it look good. Next two I will share a step on DIY lace front wig, follow me.

What are the advantages and disadvantages of DIY lace wigs

Pre-DIY Curly Lace Front Wigsseem to be a more professional and time-consuming process. If you are a beginner, you need to learn and master the experience before you can perform it.
But once you have the right and high-quality wigs and the products you need, in fact, it has become very easy to start making them, and you won't find it difficult to do them at home. The DIY lace front wig is sure to bring you many benefits, such as saving money, saving time and being easy to change.

How to DIY Human Hair Lace Front Wigs

DIY wigs must first start with choosing a good lace front wig. Most wearers often choose professional wig shops and well-reviewed brands for consumption.

Things you may need:

– Mannequin head – Wig cap – Front of hair – Hair bundle – Looper, thread, scissors – Hairpin

1. Fix the front of the lace on the model's head
Put the wig cap on your head and mark the position on the front side. Then remove the hat and place it on the head of the mannequin. Hold it down with a pin. Then fix the front of your lace on the model's head to ensure safety.

2. Sew a front wig
Use at least 3 bundles to sew the front wig. If you want to make a longer length, you can choose 4-5 bundles to make. Spread the hair flat on the head of the model, sew from the end of the hair edge according to the trajectory, and repeat until the front is completed. When sewing, you can use clips to remove excess hair.

3. Model the front wig
When the front wig is finished, you can put the wig on your head, trim the lace, use clips and elastic bands to fix the hair, then you can straighten the hair or design some curls and curvatures on the hair to ensure the wig Appear as natural as possible.

If you are a beginner, you can draw the track first with a pencil. Then sew according to the trajectory.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com

08 lip 2021, 10:42
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 1 ]