Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 2 ] 
Super Bowl 2020 Dan Marino advises Patri 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Dan Marino long held the reputation of being the best pa sing quarterback in the NFL, a title he carried around for nearly a decade. Marino, who was the NFL's all-time leader in pa sing yards and pa sing touchdowns when he finished his career, rewrote the record books in the 1984 season ... a year which he became the first quarterback to throw for 5,000 yards in a season.Marino's season wouldn't be matched in the by a quarterback in the 20th century, as he threw for 5,084 yards and 48 touchdowns, both league records that stood for 20 years. He led the league in yards per attempt (9.0), touchdown percentage (8.5), pa ser rating (108.9), adjusted yards gained per pa s attempt (9.4), yards per Chad Henne Jersey game (317.8), net yards gained per attempt (8.6), completions (362) and attempts (564).That historic 1984 season netted Marino MVP honors and took the to the , but the Dolphins fell short of capturing the title, losing to the 49ers. Marino never got back to the Super Bowl Demarcus Robinson Jersey , nor had a season like 1984 again (even though he led the NFL in pa sing yards four more times and pa sing touchdowns twice). quarterback is following a similar start to his career as Marino: league MVP, taking his team to the Super Bowl early in his career. Marino wasn't able to grab the Lombardi Trophy when he had the chance and is hoping to help ensure history won't repeat itself with Mahomes. "At the end of the day, it's about winning," Marino said . "The stats are great, throwing 50 and 48 (touchdowns). That's awesome. But it's about getting to the Super Bowl and winning Super Bowls."And a couple years later after that '84 season, I think I threw 44 (touchdowns). It wasn't like we were still throwing a lot of touchdowns, but it's about winning football games. So I wouldn't think .. .I didn't go into every year saying 'Oh I got to throw 50 touchdowns now to have a good year.' To me Daniel Sorensen Jersey it was like 'We got to win 12 games, get into the playoffs, whatever that takes.' If it's 50, if it's 30 (touchdowns), whatever that is. I wouldn't think he would think that way either."There was a ton of pre sure on Marino to live up to that 1984 season every year. Just like Mahomes after his historic 2018 season (5,097 yards, 50 touchdowns, 113.8 pa ser rating). Mahomes took the Chiefs to the AFC Championship Game in 2018, but the Chiefs fell to the . While Mahomes wasn't as good in 2019 (stat wise) as in 2018, he's played at a level that led the Chiefs to their first Super Bowl appearance in 50 years. Mahomes threw for 4,031 yards in 14 games, finishing with 26 touchdowns to just five interceptions and a 105.3 pa ser rating.Mahomes' postseason run with the Chiefs has been nothing short Josh Gordon Jersey of incredible. He's 46 of 70 for 615 yards with eight touchdowns and zero interceptions with a 131.6 pa ser rating. He's the first player in NFL history to start his postseason career with 10-plus touchdown pa ses before his first interception. Mahomes is the first player in NFL history with 250-plus pa sing yards and 50-plus rushing yards in back-to-back playoff games, and joined Joe Montana (1984) as the only players with 250-plus pa s yards, 3-plus pa s touchdowns, and 50-plus rush yards in multiple career playoff games.Marino's Super Bowl journey ended in heartbreak after a stellar postseason in that 1984 campaign. Marino threw for seven touchdowns in two postseason games as the Dolphins blew out the and to advance to Super Bowl XIX. The defense switched to dime personnel to contain Marino, who threw for 318 yards with one touchdown and two interceptions (66.9 rating) in a 38-16 defeat. The controlled the clock for 37 minutes and held the Dolphins to just 25 rushing yards in the lo s. Marino would never play in another Super Bowl. The pre sure of carrying the Dolphins never fazed Marino and it doesn't seem to faze Mahomes, either. Creed Humphrey Jersey Like Marino, Mahomes just has to rely on his instincts for his team to win games and make the plays when needed. A running game wouldn't hurt Mahomes in his quest to win a Super Bowl, either.

28 lut 2023, 05:08
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
In reply to the guy asking about copykat autotrading system, best stock market message boards, all crypto exchanges, best app for buying cryptocurrency, top ea robot forex, best crypto exchanges reddit, I highly recommend this find for forex trading link or crypto trading sites, insider trading reddit, robot auto trading forex, cryptocurrency interactive brokers, auto bot trading, mql5 automated trading, on top of this this guy about automated trading advice on top of best free stock market chat rooms, robotic trading platform, automate your trading strategy, the best crypto exchange, best coin for day trading 2021, best exchange for altcoins, as well as this basics on automated trading forum which is as good as robotic trading, forexpeacearmy forum, metatrader automated trading, ai semi automated trading, crypto exchange with most coins, best day trading forums, . Also, have a look at this link about crypto trading info alongside all automated futures trading platform, pro auto trading, forex trading chat room, trade ideas automated trading, coinbase futures trading, short sell cryptocurrency, not to mention this get more information on forex trading tips on top of quadency best bot, fx crypto trading, galileo fx automated trading reddit, tradingview automated trading apps, fxcm crypto, automated crypto trading coinbase, as well as official statement for forex trading advice which is also worth a look alongside all livetraders chat room, coinbase tradable coins, daytrader forum, crypto trading websites, best app for day trading crypto, automated trading companies, also. I also suggest this your input here for crypto trading url not to mention automated trading with robinhood, binance auto trading, erisx td ameritrade, coin kong trader, best app for buying crypto, cheapest crypto trading platform, as well as this inquiry for automated trading site alongside all robot trading 2021, kucoin trading fees, buy and sell cryptocurrency app, day trading binance reddit, day trading crypto on robinhood, day trading crypto, not to mention more tips here about forex trading advice as well as best chat rooms for stocks, stock exchange automated trading system, etoro coins, auto trading robot, altcoin trading, 3commas, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this my latest blog post for forex trading info with trading game forum, mt4 robot trading software, best fees crypto exchange, automated forex trading software, phemex crypto exchange, al semi automated trading, for good measure. Check more @ Top Ideas For Choosing Download Windows Software Free 1ebbaa2

08 mar 2023, 12:40
Zgłoś ten post
Wyświetl profil ICQ YIM WWW
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 2 ]